Svectzhaus German Shepherds
email me GSDcoats@PixyMusic.com
One of the main keys to successful German Shepherd ownership is ongoing, positive obedience training and socialization.
Give a German Shepherd good structure, leadership and rules in their life or they will
structure their own life, and make their own rules.
They have been bred for high prey drive and high activity level. If the German Shepherd dog
does not have an outlet for this drive, they will get themselves into trouble (chasing cars, bikes, barking, chewing, aggression, digging and other unwanted behavior). A German Shepherd needs
obedience training, proper socialization with both people and other animals, daily exercise and play and they must be a part of your family. These are working dogs that need a job, even if they
are to be a family dog. Boredom and loneliness can lead to behavior problems. The German shepherds personality and activity levels vary from dog to dog. Breeding, training, socializing and
the care they receive are a large part of the what determines each dogs personality.
Common Questions we ask all our prospective owners:
- Why did you decide on a German Shepherd Dog?
- Have you ever owned a German Shepherd?
- What dogs do you currently own (name, breed, age)? Have owned?
- What other pets are in your household?
- Do you have children? What are their ages?
- Do all members of your family agree to the addition of a German Shepherd Dog to your home?
- Is this dog for your children or the entire family?
- Will this dog be included in your family life? Vacations, etc.?
- Will this dog be allowed to be inside of your home?
- Where will this dog sleep?
- Do you rent or own your home?
- What type of outdoor enclosure do you have (fence, dog house, run, etc.)?
- Do you have a gender preference? Color preference?
- Do you realize this dog will be with you for about 10 to 15 years?
- If your situation changes, such as job or move, would you plan to take this dog with you?
- In the event of serious illness or accident, Who is your veterinarian?
- Do you intend to train this dog to be a socially acceptable canine good citizen?
- Do you plan to use this dog for breeding?
- Do you plan to spay or neuter this dog?
- Are you interested in showing this dog in conformation or obedience?
- Who referred you to us?
- Thank you.
Please feel free to contact us
If you would like to be placed on the list for a puppy
Our nursery will be consisting of long, plush , and regular German Shepherd coats.
We have black/red long coat and plush coated puppies.
We socialize and introduce the puppies from early stages to our private homes of children, adults, seniors, country and city life.
We will be offering puppy Kindergarten, basic Obedience , Rally , and Advanced classes.
Our puppies are all given a temperament test, first set of puppy shots, wormed, puppy packets, and our pet guarentee.
We are selling limited AKC registration with our puppies.